Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

did you ever wrote a love letter to somebody?

Anca
    Anca
    Admin
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 893
    Registration date : 2008-11-11

did you ever wrote a love letter to somebody? Empty did you ever wrote a love letter to somebody?

Post by Anca Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:51 am

how did it sound like?
    ELF Mary
    ELF Mary

Female
    Number of posts : 270
    Registration date : 2008-11-12

did you ever wrote a love letter to somebody? Empty Re: did you ever wrote a love letter to somebody?

Post by ELF Mary Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:06 pm

did you ever wrote a love letter to somebody? 477647 good never tryed maby i'll make this too did you ever wrote a love letter to somebody? 703213
    Anca
    Anca
    Admin
    Admin

Female

did you ever wrote a love letter to somebody? Empty Re: did you ever wrote a love letter to somebody?

Post by Anca Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:06 pm

i wrote a love letter only once when i was 5th grade, first year of middle school xD
    but that didn't really sound like a love letter! xD
    "legs like baseball sticks, lips like leeches, eyes like 2 feminine cones...ect"
    did you ever wrote a love letter to somebody? 89236 stuff like those!
    ELF Mary
    ELF Mary

Female

Post by ELF Mary Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:07 pm

did you ever wrote a love letter to somebody? 708933 but you wrote one did you ever wrote a love letter to somebody? 125435
    Anca
    Anca
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post by Anca Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:11 pm

i'm not sure if that can be called a love letter! xD
    ELF Mary
    ELF Mary

Female

Post by ELF Mary Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:45 pm

A perfect LOVE LETTER

Dearest (Name):

It is very important for me to express to you how much you really mean to me. I wish I could do this in person while holding you in my arms and gazing into your eyes. But since we are physically separated by miles of emptiness, this expression must come in the form of letters such as this.

(Name), I know it is difficult for you, as it is for me, to be separated for so long. Life seems to be full of trails of this type which test our inner strength, and more importantly, our devotion and love for one another. After all, it is said that "True Love" is boundless and immeasurable and overcomes all forms of adversity. In truth, if it is genuine, it will grow stronger with each assault upon its existence.

(Name), our love has been assaulted many times, and I am convinced that it is true because the longer I am away from you , the greater is my yearning to be with you again. You are my (enchanted Princess / Charming Prince), and I am your devoted (consort / prince / Princess). I cherish any thought of you, prize any memory of you that rises from the depths of my mind, and live for the day when our physical separation will no longer be.

Until that moment arrives, I send to you across the miles, my tender love, my warm embrace, and my most passionate kiss.

Love Always

(Your Name)
    NivaL
    Baby
    Baby

Male
    Number of posts : 35
    Registration date : 2008-11-13

Post by NivaL Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:42 pm

ive never written any luv letters to somebody Neutral ...i cant even afford a bit of time to write a simple letter i promised to Anca..hope you forgive me about that..u havent written any letter to me 2..guess cos of the same reason;) ill write as soon as therell be a little more time..swear!! Razz
    NancyIsDa[$#!+]
    Baby
    Baby

Female
    Number of posts : 9
    Registration date : 2009-05-19

Post by NancyIsDa[$#!+] Tue May 19, 2009 2:48 am

Ummm... I did once. Unfortunately, he was a dum-dum and just threw it away and wrote "WTF???!!!" I picked it up, right after he did. He was one of the boys that are stupid/troublemaker. Haha. Never making a mistake like that again. Very Happy
    Anca
    Anca
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post by Anca Wed May 27, 2009 9:16 pm

my ex was a dumb asshole! so... at still you knew he's dumb before going out with him! xD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 11:00 am